At Miami Vent Pros we go the extra mile to ensure the dryer vent cleaning is done right and our customers are satisfied. We use a combination rotary brush, teamed with a high powered air vac. Our Rotary Brush System snakes the entire length of your vent. This process removes all lint and debris.
What we do when we arrive at your home
- Locate your dryer’s exterior exhaust vent and take an initial air flow reading with a digital anemometer/ magna helic gauge.
- Clean your dryer’s exhaust port as well as lint trap housing.
- Make a minimum of two full passes with our rotary brush.
- Thoroughly clean your dryer’s transition tube (dryer to wall duct).
- Clean below your dryer’s lint screen where blockage can occur.
- Vacuum underneath your dryer.
- Take a final air flow reading to ensure your exhaust is venting properly.